- 100% Premium Quality Remy Human Hair - European Texture.
- 100% Ethically sourced hair.
- Extra long: 20 inches / 51cm in length.
- Life expectancy: 8 - 12 + months (est.)
- Beautiful storing box.
- 3 stretchy wires and 7 nylon wires for multiple sized heads.
- Halo care instruction card.
- A FREE gift.
Play around with a few different size wires to see what works best for you, just like you would when buying a new pair of
pumps or bikinis; not too lose, not too tight: just right.
We also recommend wetting (not washing) your halo when it first arrives, then letting it dry so you can style as normal to
help thicken and create a more natural look.
Start by placing the wire an inch or two down from your hairline, holding still so the halo wire doesn’t move.
Push down and position the halo so it sits nicely under your occipital bone (the bone that sticks out at the back of
your head. If you can’t find yours, find a doctor). If it’s the right fit, the corners of the halo should
be sitting just above your ears. It should feel secure but comfortable, and yes, look strange right about now.
With a tail comb, draw a line around your head following the wire, neatly pulling your own hair out and over the wire.
Do this all the way around, making sure you don’t pull any of your hair that’s sitting underneath the
halo hair. We’re just focusing on the hair above the halo line.
Alternatively, you can start by clipping the crown of your hair up – what some of us call, ‘the half up,
half down’ - then place the halo in the correct position. Then simply let your hair down and pull over any
Your order will be processed within 1-3 business days. You’ll be sent an email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped so you can keep tabs on its whereabouts.
You can exchange your order within 30 days of purchasing. Make sure they’re returned in their original condition. This means the halo has not been tampered with or worn. AKA. Un-used condition.
Once we have received your return package, we’ll inspect all items before an exchange is issued.
The cost of returning an item is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable. We recommend using a tracking system to help make sure your items don’t go missing, as we cannot exchange items we’ve never received. Best to ask for proof of postage at the time you posted the item, too.
Our halo’s don’t demand too much, but we do recommend a few things to get the most and best out of them.
- You won’t need to wash it often as they don’t get dirty. Maybe every 2-3 months, but remember, the less you wash it, the longer it will last. We recommend using our specialised Sitting Pretty Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Whilst you can use hot tools to style, use sparingly to avoid over treatment or damage.
- Avoid too many products like hair spray. Use sparingly if you do, as this can affect the quality of the hair and you may need to wash it more often.
- When it comes to brushing, use a gentle bristle brush or our Sitting Pretty Brush, which will help to keep your halo feeling soft and shiny. Start brushing from the bottom then work your way up to avoid ripping the hair.
- Store your halo in a safe place, like the Sitting Pretty box or a draw, when you’re not using it.
Choose The Perfect Halo
Whether you want length-for-days or volume that goes ‘oomph’, we’ve got halos for all hair types, shades, and goals.
The Best things in life are free’er, like shipping, 30 day exchanges, and advice on how good you look. Hot damn.
How To Wear Your Halo
We know being you comes naturally, so does thick hair – when you wear your halo right. Watch our videos to learn how to set it up.
Blending The Sitting Pretty Halo
We use a multi-strand colouring system and natural 100% remy hair, which is ideal for, toning, colouring (not bleaching) and cutting. Together, they’ll help seamlessly blend with and accentuate your own hair, even if your hair is slightly different, so you can go extra – without the drama.
We let our products (and our customers) speak for themselves.